innocent+twisted Alchemy

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

06.13.12 - GlamourDoll Eyes' OTM (June 2012)

Hey everyone! I'm back with another GlamourDoll Eyes' OTM for the month of June. If you haven't checked out my previous post on them, do it here. 

First of all, please excuse the weird lighting in the first two photos. I was playing around with my camera settings and >_< they failed.

Anyway, this month's OTM would've been the end of my subscription (Apparently, I did a 6-month one. I thought I did a 3-month one ;P) and I was looking forward to this month's shade.

It was packed in a bubble mailer, inside a plastic ziplock baggie with two business cards, a Sedona Lace business card, a sticker, and an info card.

The info card reads:
"This month we teamed with Amy of The Crow and the Powderpuff to bring you this eye shadow that is as unique as her. She wanted something dark yet shimmery and I couldn't think of a better combo myself. With that being said, meet June 2012s "OTM"




 Celestial Crow - a dark blue, almost black with green shimmers [according to the info card]

Taken with an OTT-Lite. Swatched over UDPP.


I tried really hard to get the crazy green shimmers, but it didn't show up. Trust me, there is a crazy amount of green shimmer.

The base shade really does remind me of a crow's feathers, except it's a little more blue and obviously full of green shimmer ^_^; 

Overall, I really do like this shade.

So the real question is... will I be re-subscribing to the OTM program? Um... YEAH! I already did! >_< I can't help it! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment