innocent+twisted Alchemy

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

06.05.12 - Brazen Cosmetics

Out of all the most recent posts I've had, this was the oldest purchase. -_-; I believe it goes back to 3 months LOL. X_x;;; *falls over*

As the title says, this is about Brazen Cosmetics. Back when I did this purchase, Sandi was having a sale and I don't remember how much it was but it was a whopper of a sale.


Now I must say that one of my fave indie companies is Brazen Cosmetics. Why? Easy! Great products and great service! ^_^

They were packaged up in cute baggies, but as you can see, I don't have them in the photo -_-; I got overly excited and ripped them, lol. 
You'll notice that I ordered a lot of Valentine's Day colors, I, also, ordered a mystery pack.

Everything is swatched in daylight and over TFSI


Brazen uses silver foil labels for the bottom of the jars. So the photos come out white...

Cutie Pie

Be Mine

L-R: Cutie Pie (shimmery mint green) and Be Mine (soft pastel pink with a slight blue sheen)

the Love Letter set
My Dearest

Yours Always

All My Love

L-R: My Dearest (shimmery brick red), Yours Always (pale pink with golden shimmers), and All My Love (Red with a brown undertone and gorgeous golden sparkles)

Tease

Get Lucky

Strut

L-R: Tease (fuchsia with a strong purple duochrome), Get Lucky (blue-based green with a golden sheen), and Strut (magenta with a blue sheen)

Punk Rock Pixie

Vague

Free Love

L-R: Punk Rock Pixie (Violet with a blue sheen and sparkles), Vague (golden tan with golden shimmers), and Free Love (Sheer brick red with copper sparkles)

Asphyxia

Afternoon Delight

L-R: Asphyxia (matte gray-blue) and Afternoon Delight (metallic teal with teal turquoise sparkles)

Balmstick in PSYCHE

Bare lips

Psyche is a purple with a strong blue duochrome. It's quite pigmented and is just like a balm. It smells like cherries

Glitterati Gel in Celebrity
It comes in a squeezie tube with a slanted applicator

Here's a swatch. Lol, I squeezed out too much

I don't remember which item was in the mystery pack. I know the Glitterati Gel and the Balmstick were definitely in there... But if they put up the Mystery Packs on the site again, I definitely think it's worth it! ^_^ They're fun since you don't know what you're getting and if you've never tried Brazen before... I think it's an excellent choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment