innocent+twisted Alchemy

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

04.30.13 - Kiss my Sass

Today's post is brought to you by my wallet. (Don't mind me, I'm in a weird mood :P) 

Anyway, I did an order with Kiss My Sass. I had wanted to place an order for awhile but I kept putting it off (who knows why!). My order arrived fairly quick! I was quite excited.

Please ignore the crappy lighting in this photo and the next photo >_<; The sun was going down. But this is how my order was packaged ^_^

Another crappy lighting photo. One of the colors leaked but thank goodness the shrink band sealed it in. So I didn't have exploded blue eyeshadow all over the place ^_^



 Kiss My Sass' new labels (lips) and old ones. I like them both :P

Everything is swatched over UDPP and under an LED light

The first set of eyeshadows are from the limited edition College Life Collection (full-size)
 Final Exams
 Final Exams

 Study Date
 Study Date

 L-R: Final Exams and Study Date

Final Exams
 Final Exams - Smoky purple that has silvery shimmers

 Study Date
 Study Date - How do I describe this color? It's a muted warm purple and has multi-colored shimmers

 4.0
 4.0

 Late Night Lattes
Late Night Lattes

L-R:  4.0 and Late Night Lattes

 4.0
 4.0 - Yellow gold with an orange duochrome

Late Night Lattes
 Late Night Lattes - Tan with blue and purple shimmers [shows more purple here :P]
 ------

Onto the random colors that I picked ^_^
 Sailors Kiss
 Sailors Kiss

 Jar of Hearts
 Jar of Hearts

 L-R: Sailors Kiss and Jar of Hearts

Sailors Kiss 
 Sailors Kiss - Bright blue with gold shimmers

 Jar of Hearts
Jar of Hearts - Light pink with purple sparkles

 Spellbound
 Spellbound

 Bubbles
 Bubbles

 L-R: Spellbound and Bubbles

 Spellbound
 Spellbound - Dirty purple (I love these types of colors) with a green duochrome

 Bubbles
 Bubbles - a matte rose color

Luscious Mauve
 Luscious Mauve

 Broken Hearted
 Broken Hearted

 L-R: Luscious Mauve and Broken Hearted

 Luscious Mauve
 Luscious Mauve - Matte light berry

 Broken Hearted
Broken Hearted - Red with golden sparkles

Love every color I've received. The formulas were excellent, as usual! Definitely in love with Kiss My Sass products! I, especially, loved the matte formula!!! Have you tried Kiss My Sass? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment