innocent+twisted Alchemy

Thursday, May 2, 2013

05.02.13 - Detrivore Cosmetics

Detrivore Cosmetics was having a sale 3 for $10 and I couldn't pass up the sale.
Unfortunately, it did take quite awhile for it to arrive (about a month). I didn't mind but I know some people did. Is it worth the wait? I believe it is.



As usual, the eyeshadows came shrink wrapped with the ingredients stuck on them. 

I only ordered 3. I realized that I need to do an inventory so I don't accidentally purchase doubles or triples :P Detrivore is starting to be one of the companies that I, definitely, need to list. That's the main reason why I didn't order more.

Everything is swatched on UDPP and under an LED light

Here's a free sample that I received. Abnormal
Onto the full-sizes...

Mimicry
Mimicry

L-R: Abnormal and Mimicry

Abnormal
Abnormal - Olive with a golden sheen and has golden shimmers

Mimicry
Mimicry - Shimmery taupe

Weaponry
Weaponry

Scar 
Scar 

L-R: Weaponry and Scar

Weaponry
Weaponry - Pink with slight shimmers

Scar
Scar
Scar - Gray with a pinkish sheen and has shimmers. Kind of makes it look lilac-y. I tried to get it to show the pink sheen but lighting = fail ;__;

I was disappointed in this order NOT because of the long wait. This would actually have been my fault. The colors, I chose... I'm not really attracted to. Lol. It goes to show how everyone's computer monitors makes everything look different / photos of the products. The only one I really liked was Scar. The formula is still great, but like I said. It's only because of the colors I chose so it was completely my fault ^_^; I think it's time I made my inventory list. ^_^;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment