innocent+twisted Alchemy

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12.25.12 - Madd Style Cosmetics - Holiday in Whoville (and more)

Merry Christmas, everyone! If you don't celebrate it, I hope you have an awesome day!

MaddStyle Cosmetics had a new holiday collection come out along with a new website. The website is super cute. I like it more than their Artfire store which got quite confusing to look through. But I like this one more. If I'm not making any sense, I've got the flu and have taken a lot of medicine and I'm quite drowsy right now >_>

Anyway, it didn't take long for my order to arrive *dances*. I was super excited because Holiday in Whoville was a rainbow set which is super cute and I love a rainbow set! It's my first one, actually! In addition to Holiday in Whoville, I ordered a few extra eyeshadows which you'll see below. ^_^;

Now, let's get on with my order:
How cute is this?! I love stripes! I love their logo sticker.


Everything came packed up in this striped paper bag, which is oh so adorable! Alas, I tore my bag ;__; Probably because I was overly excited. 

What was in my bag. It's probably just me, but I like that they give out two business cards. I collect them and I like to hand them out ^_^; Yeah, I think it's just me. Lol. Among my order, I also got a glitter sample.

Holiday in Whoville which was inspired by Dr. Seuss

Everything is swatched under an LED light and over TFSI

Here are what the bottoms of the labels look like.

Truffula

Sneetch

Grinched

Cheermeister

Whobilation

Top-Bottom; L-R: Truffula, Sneetch, Grinched, Cheermeister, and Whobilation

Truffula is a cute strawberry pink shade

Sneetch is a lemon-y yellow 

Grinched is a frosty green 

Cheermeister is a frosty sky blue color

Whobilation is a muted purple

The rest of my order was picked randomly :P

Hello, Sweetie

Hallucinogenic Lipstick

Are you my Mummy?

Hello, Sweetie - Looking at it in the jar, I expected a light, soft pink color. This color is SPECIAL! O_O; I don't know how else to describe it! Because once applied, it becomes this BOLD candy pink color! O_O; I LOVE IT! Lol

Hallucinogenic Lipstick is a gorgeous lavender color

Are you my Mummy? - matte blue-based gray color. 

Now, onto the sample of glitter I got. Liar Liar

It reminds me of burning embers... ^_^; It's got Red, copper, orange, gold, and some bits of blue.

I love MaddStyle Cosmetics! You should check them out! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment