innocent+twisted Alchemy

Monday, December 3, 2012

12.02.12 - Kiss My Sass

Today we're going to talk about Kiss My Sass. This was my first time ordering from her. 

Anyway, onto the swatches.

I kind of mixed up how I did my photos... I hope it makes sense though... >_<;

Everything was taken under an LED light and over TFSI

 My order came with two samples, so that's what I'll be posting first. 

I like that all the labels have the names of the eyeshadows on them... 

Here's a swatch of Nessie which is a medium sea-green with silver sparkles.

Beach Babe 
 Beach Babe is a copper shade with a golden duochrome.

 Now, here comes what I ordered. 
 Kiss the Clover - yellow-green with blue shimmers and has a turquoise duochrome

 Sweet Dreams - Matte lavender

 Sleepy Hollow - Matte gray with red and copper shimmers

 Kiss the Clover
 Kiss the Clover

 Sweet Dreams

 Sleepy Hollow
 Sleepy Hollow

 
 Cemetary Gates - Light beige-gray with green shimmers

 Nude Beach - Peach with red shimmers

 Spellbound - Light pink-mauve that has a green duochrome and shimmers

Shady - Taupe with an aqua duochrome and blue shimmers

 Cemetary Gates

 Nude Beach

 Spellbound

Shady

What do I think of the colors I purchased? I'm madly in love with them! I love the formula, they're smooth, pigmented, creamy! If a powder can be creamy...then that's what they feel like. Lol! So, you should check out this company! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment