innocent+twisted Alchemy

Friday, August 24, 2012

- MAJOLICA MAJORCA JEWELING EYES GR780

Today's Asian eyeshadow palette will be the Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes in GR780

This quad isn't one of my super old purchases, nor is it a recent one. But it was out where I can grab it easily. I believe I've had this for 3 years(?) and I know they're still selling them (unlike the previous trio I posted about).

Everything was taken in indirect sunlight and swatched over UDPP. 


Isn't the packaging gorgeous?! 
Sorry for the horrid lighting but it was the only way I could get the colors to show up. If I used the flash, you wouldn't see anything because most of the shades are so light.


Top L-R; Bottom L-R: A very shimmery and sparkly sheer white, sheer mint green, (bottom) sheer mint green with a gold duochrome, and a forest green.

The first three shades are very sheer. The 1st (white) and 3rd (mint with duochrome) shades have shimmer and sparkle sprinkled throughout. Though, the 3rd shade has more shimmer than sparkle. The sparkles in the 1st shade aren't giant chunks of glitter that Urban Decay is known to have but these are finely milled glitter that stays put.

I don't know if you can see from the dips in the pans but this is one of my most used quads. I'm not much of a green person, but these shades work well for me :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment