innocent+twisted Alchemy

Saturday, August 18, 2012

08.17.12 - L'OREAL 24 HR Infallible Eyeshadow

I wanted to test out my new camera on product shots and swatches. The camera I got: Panasonic DMC-SZ7

So far, I'm really loving it! It's not a DSLR, but a regular little point and shoot camera.

Anyway, I decided to test them out on my collection of L'OREAL 24 Infallible Eyeshadows

I know some people don't like them, but I really like them. 

 Inside each one is a little stopper-plug-thinger to keep the "shape" of your pigments. I believe they're pigments... oh well, I don't know how to describe them. Lol. 

 Endless Pearl which is an off-white matte shade.

Amber Rush which is this nice copper-y shade that reminds me of new pennies :P

 Bronzed Taupe which seems to be everyone's favorite shade. This is a cool-toned bronze color.

 L-R: Endless Pearl, Amber Rush, and Bronzed Taupe

Endless Pearl is a bit chalky. 

 Gold Imperial

 Golden Emerald

 Gleaming Bronze

 
 L-R: Gold Imperial, Golden Emerald, Gleaming Bronze

Gold Imperial is a light golden shade
Golden Emerald is a dirty forest green with a ton of gold shimmers
Gleaming Bronze looks like a blackened gold. 

 
 Perpetual Purple

 
 Endless Sea

 
 L-R: Perpetual Purple and Endless Sea

Perpetual Purple is a metallic purple
Endless Sea is an aqua with a hint of green sheen

 Pink Sapphire

 Liquid Diamond

L-R: Pink Sapphire and Liquid Diamond

Pink Sapphire is a metallic pink shade
Liquid Diamond is quite complex. It's a silver with a pink and purple sheen. I can't really describe it.

I found all the shades to be a bit chunky but you can blend them out. They're all very pigmented, especially the metallic shades which most of them seem to be (or at least all the ones I've bought ;P). The matte ones are a bit chalky but I still really like them. Is that weird? O_o;

As for the camera, I really like how it takes really accurate color photos, even with a flash. It's got an incredible macro zoom! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great pictures of what these new eyeshadows REALLY look like! I got the Liquid Diamond and Perpetual Purple this weekend & they are the most beautiful eyeshadows I've ever had! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete