innocent+twisted Alchemy

Sunday, May 20, 2012

05.20.12 - Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've had a lot of things going on and have been lazy (too). I'm, also, thinking of changing my blog design to something simpler. 

Anyway, I have a bunch of hauls/swatches to post up. And I've had these things on my camera for FOREVER! >_<;

About 2(?) months ago, my friend and I decided to do a "care package" exchange. I had the Missha site bookmarked on my toolbar and accidentally clicked it. I was like, oh! They have some cute items and I had some money then. 

I was on a lipstick kick then too. I've always wanted to try their lipsticks since I saw a youtube video on them about 3 years ago. Wow, has it really been that long!? Anyway, I saw THIS item and I wanted it. They only had two shades and I thought I'd get one shade for my friend and one for myself. 

Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge

There were two shades, like I said above, but one is for my friend (so that's not in this post at all :P) and this one is for me. 

This is what the packaging of the box looks like. 


This is what the actual tube looks like. Isn't it gorgeous? Though, I admit the art is kinda freaky :P

The shade I got for myself is SCR304. I like this shot of the lipstick. Lol.

My boring bare lips. I'm using an LED light for this photo... My lips are usually more pigmented than that. So, I must say that my lighting did wash out the colors a bit. 

Here's what it looks like on. It's very moisturizing! And it stays on quite long. The color is a soft coral-pink shade that's very wearable. 

There is a scent to this lipstick. There's a coconut flavor. I'm not much of a coconut fan BUT at least it's different from the vanilla ones. I don't like vanilla flavored lip products only because a lot of lip products are. 

All in all, I do love this lipstick. I love that it doesn't dry out your lips and it lasts about 5 hours without re-touching (through eating, drinking, and talking :P)

Anyway, this lasted on me for 5 hours with talking and eating/drinking. ^_^ I must say, I do love this lipstick. And it does NOT dry your lips out!

No comments:

Post a Comment