innocent+twisted Alchemy

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12.19.12 - CINDERELLA: Storybook Eyeshadow Palette

Another Sephora Friends and Family sale item that I purchased. I wanted this palette since I first laid eyes on it. O_O; It's GORGEOUS!!!

Here are some quick swatches on it.

 
First of all, omfg this is gorgeous!!! Look at the packaging on the box that it comes in!!!

 Close-up of the logo


The outside of the palette...

 
The colors that are included

 Everything is swatched over TFSI and under an LED light. 

maiden 

 all aglow

 destined
This photo doesn't do the color justice. It's actually a duo-chrome. It's a light sky blue with a gold duochrome

 cinderelly

pumkin coach


ball gown 
kill joy
 fairy godmother

 glass slipper
 royal


 gus gus

charming

chateau

palace

 drizella


 cinders

 jaq

 midnight

 a wish

rococo

Overall? I'm glad I got this on sale because I don't think it's worth the $55! Most of the colors have nice pigmentation. The one I found that I had a bad time with was cinderelly. There were also a number of colors that had chunky glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment